Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rainy Day Antics

Little Man was so restless today because he couldn't go play outside. (Yes, I let my kitties go outside - while we are home. I can defend my position on that some other time....) He sniffed out that I had a (closed!) bag of catnip in my work bag and dug at the bag all day. I would give him some and he'd play in it for a while and then a little while later, he'd start digging in my bag again. Crazy man.




He and Lily play fought all day, too. Here's a little video of some of that rollicking fun. It's a little dark, but still pretty funny.

Meanwhile, sweet Muffy just slept all day on the other desk - with her chin resting on the windowsill!



Stinky slept downstairs all day. (She wasn't around me in the office while I worked, so I didn't get a picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment