Friday, July 24, 2009

Meet Max, Mel, Grayson and Popcorn

Grayson trying to steal Max's food; Mel eating peacefully in his corner.

Max just being cute. Notice how he's crossing his legs like the ladies do to make themselves seem more narrow in pictures.

If you look very closely, you can see Pop's back near the top of this picture. He almost let me bring his food to him outside, but then Grayson was yapping for the food bowl, so Pop just took off. There were also lots of terrible dog barking noises, so that wasn't helping his shy demeanor.

My new best buddy, Max.

Max letting me pet him and Mel looking up at me from his perch at the door.

Mellow Mel hanging out on one of the exposed beams.

I'll get some better pictures tomorrow after they've all warmed up to me a little more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment