Thursday, August 13, 2009

Multiple Choice

At some point yesterday, Miller punctured the new soccer ball that I bought him that was a little too big. Surprisingly, last night when I arrived for his late night visit, though, this was the ball he chose as his favorite! He liked it now that he could get it out of his mouth! Notice how he sets it close to my feet and then backs up and watches it.

Then if I don't act, he'll put it even closer to my feet and look at it and me. Then, he'll just start chewing on it.

Then this morning, he chose the old volleyball that I had brought over (that is also slightly too large)! No clue what changed his mind. Come to think of it, I didn't see that soccer ball today. Wonder what he did with that....

I've also finally discovered how to get my cuddling/loving fix with him. I just give him bear hugs while he's standing there gazing longingly at the ball. Heh.

This afternoon, we discovered a fabulous little field to walk in! Not sure if it was private or public or community property, but we enjoyed it nonetheless!!

Then more ball, of course. This is Miller post ball playing. Yes, he looks almost scary tired.

But he's fine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment