Monday, October 4, 2010

Announcement Regarding Close of Business

Buggledoo Pet Sitting will no longer be providing pet-sitting services, effective as of November 6, 2010. I have enjoyed caring for all of my clients' pets and I am grateful to all of my clients for your business. I am sad that I will not be seeing the pets anymore and I will miss them all. However, I am looking forward to some quality time with my husband, my kitties, my family and my home - and to sleeping in and going to bed early occasionally, and to enjoying some weekends and holidays! I'm not sure what I am going to do next, but I hope to keep in touch with many of my clients regardless of where my career takes me.

If you would like help finding a new pet-sitter, I would be happy to provide you with names of people that I know of that may service your area. With the exception of one or 2 of these people, I don't know them well enough to "recommend" them, but will gladly provide you their names and contact information and you can do your research from there (checking references, etc.)

I regret that I cannot contact each one of my clients individually to let you know of this decision. However, if I can do anything to help you or if you would like to discuss, please contact me by phone or e-mail.

Best regards,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your fun and struggles. I am keeping my pet sitting as simple and close to home as possible. You've taught me that having a good idea where you want to find yourself is important to keep in focus or you can burn out.
    You are resourceful and resiliant. Keep it simple and sweet. Peace, Liz

    ReplyDelete