Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meet Bingley (and Thomper, Rocky, Malley and Dusty)!

These pics are from my very first visit with Bingley and Family a couple of weeks ago. I haven't been taking many pictures of them because I wasn't sure if their Humans were that interested in the pictures. But now that I know they are interested (and also now that Bings and Family love me!), I'll take and post more pics in the future. Bings got a big haircut since these pictures so you may not even recognize him in the next set of pics!

2 comments:

  1. Oh those are the cutest, sweetest, bestest pets EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dusty, Rocky, Malley, Carrot (the outdoor cat) and I bonded on a visit with their Humans not too long ago. Quite a household of personalities. They all graciously tolerate the dogs:), both very special in their own way.

    ReplyDelete