Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Purpose of a Walk?

While walking Penelope and Staunton over the Labor Day weekend, I was thinking about how each of us would answer the following question: "what is the purpose of a walk?"

My answer: To get exercise, fresh air and to see what's happenin' out in the world.

Penny's answer: CATS (to get glimpses of the deliciously magnificient creatures, that is - and to eat them if I can ever get away from this silly thing on my face). Also, quality time with my sis. Oh, and to ignore all of those silly humans that make a big fuss over how beautiful I am.

Stauton's answer: SCRAPS (to find and eat them before Auntie Mel flips out and takes them from me). And quality time with my sis. And to try to get as much petting as possible from humans (any of them - drunk or sober, young or old, interested or disinterested, rude or friendly - I don't discriminate; I'll ask any of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment