Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Buggledoo Is Taking a Little Breather...

I finally ran myself ragged with visits over the holidays and I'm now sick and exhausted (and my house is a disaster and I haven't even wrapped my Christmas presents and my cats don't know who I am anymore and...you get the idea). So I'm taking a little break for a week or 2 and only doing only a couple of jobs that I had already committed to a long time ago. If I don't return your calls or e-mails as quickly as I should, I'm so sorry! I'm probably trying to sleep off the bug I've come down with and will get back to you as soon as I find the energy. Thank you for your patience! And, more importantly, thank you for making my first (partial) year in business so successful that I need a break! I hope to be back in action soon!

Happy new year to everyone!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment