Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm Slow (Sorry for Delay!), But Quincy, Abby and Max Are Great!

Max went after the ball! Abby sniffed the camera.

Wheeeeeee - runnnnnniiiinnnnngggggg is fuuuuuuunnnnn!

So is rolling around in the snow and then shaking off!

Camera-shy Quincy. He shows the most energy when it's time to go back inside!

Ha! Look at the difference in Max's hair between where I brushed him and where I didn't! So fluffy, then so shaggy. :)

Abby said, "Yes, please, I'd like your loving, but be careful with my leg. [Look how she's holding it up!] Quincy stepped on me and it hurts again." Oh, what a sweet little, pitiful girl!

She knows the "bossy paw" move, though! She is demanding when she wants continued affection! Ha! Good for you, Abs!

Max, I don't think that's good for her ears. Yes, you are adorable in the barrel, too.

Max took his toy outside with him on Friday. Ha!

Everyone gets sooooo excited when it's time to go back inside! Ha! I just kept thinking, "Heeee, I looooove the playfulness, but WATCH OUT FOR ABBY'S LEG!!!!"

Tails wagging.

Sooooo sleeeeeeepy. Everyone fell asleep while I was writing my notes on Friday!

Yes, I have to leave, sweetheart, but I'll see you again on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment