Sunday, February 14, 2010

For Today At Least... Less Is NOT More So Here Are Pictures Galore!

Lewis looking beautiful amongs the snow, calling up to me and rubbing up against my leg. So sweet!

Daisy enjoying some lettuce and a back massage.

Evie is surprisingly interested whenever I have Daisy out. I would've thought she'd be bored by her by now!

Evie being cute. Not too hard for her! Then playing with the dangle toy from my bag!

Georgia played, too!

Auggie liked the toy, too...

but prefers cuddling over playing! What a little cuddle bug!

Lewis out in the sunshine.

Evie is such a little treat junkie that every time I walk NEAR my bag, she RUUUUUUUNS over and hops up onto the table next to it and stares at me! Heeeee.

Another day, another cuddle with Daisy. Evie says "Don't mind me; I'm not staring at the yummy pig in your lap; I'm just smelling this pepper shaker here...."

Lewis is also a little snuggle bug, bug then gets excited and starts biting!

Georgia looking pretty. Georgia and Evie looking pretty and touching tails. Ha!

Auggie always has a biiiiiiiiig streeeeettttcccchhhhh when I come in the room. He likes his head scratched! Look at that face! Ha!

Auggie says, "Hey, Auntie Mel, these shoes belong to my family and I love my family sooooooooooooo much, so I like to rub on all of their things." Evie takes a swipe at Georgia from her little perch in the high chair.

Evie shows off in her high chair.

Smart little Evie has figured out a great tactic for keeping me after I've started to get bundled up to leave -- she grabs ahold of my scarf and won't let go! Ha!

And she also just looks cute. It's practically impossible to get out of there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment