Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Sweet Babies

My sweet Little Man has been spending lots of time on the couch lately, recovering from his injuries. He fell backwards off of the counter a few weeks ago and injured both back legs - dislocated his kneecap on one leg and pulled muscles away from pelvic bone on the other side. Poor little guy. :(

Lily can often be found sleeping with or near him! I think she might have lost an ounce or 2 recently! Look how svelte she looks in this picture!

Muffy has found a great new spot on top of the pile of clothes I put in the guest room to sort through later (for either keeping or giving to charity)! I guess they'll need a wash before anything happens with them! Look how Muffy's nose and lips are getting black spots with age! (The vet says its normal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment