Sunday, July 12, 2009

Give Turtles A Brake

Driving between visits this morning, I stopped to help this dude across the road.

I know I saw a bumper sticker recently that said "Give Turtles A Brake," but at a cursory glance, I can't find a link to an organization that might've created such a sticker. I'm on the road (and back country roads at that) so much more with this job that I see a lot more road kill and if you know me at all, you know that this makes me VERY upset. There has got to be a way to reduce the amount of wildlife killed by cars. As soon as I have a free moment, I'm going to find out. If any readers have ideas or know of national or regional organizations that name this as a cause, please let me know in the comments section below or by e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment