Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lots of Cute People = Lots of Cute Pictures


Look at that cute little butt and itty bitty body splayed on the bed!

I think Mona might be the sweetest little girl ever. We have definitely clicked.

Maude really doesn't like the camera, so if you don't see much of her in these posts, that's why. I might stop trying until she realizes that I'm wonderful. :) Heh

I let the doggies out after breakfast this morning and Finn and Seamus showed up at the door a little later with wet hair....

Check out that play fight between Finn and Boundary! Finn's got Boundary's entire back leg in her mouth! And I think Boundary has a mouthful of her hip in his mouth!

Check out White Kitty chillin' under the Kitty Station. I think this picture of Boundary might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. Heeeee - it makes me laugh.

I noticed Seamus carrying around something last night and I thought it was a rawhide bone and I thought, "Oh cute, he's got a bone that he's excited about." Upon closer look, it was my sock that I had just taken off! Ha! He walked around with it all night (actually, I think he got both of them) and was sooo proud of his catch!

White Kitty doing bedtime yoga. Then with an expression that clearly reads "Up To No Good."

Orange Kitty has extra toes on his front feet. (Maybe his back, too, but I'm not sure.) He could be a descendant of Hemingway's cats!

Dixon is also not a fan of the camera, so I'll probably stop trying to get pics of him as well.

Malachey posing artistically with the help of the garden hose. (Can that possibly be comfortable to lie on?)

No comments:

Post a Comment