Thursday, July 2, 2009

Love And Music Can Save Us and Did



Not too much to post for the past couple of days because Jenny hates the camera (and I hate carrying it when we're jogging). I'm also walking an adorable black poodle (who we'll call Apricot) and a tiny little bichon frise (who we'll call Trouble) a couple of times every day, but there was a little confusion on their forms about whether I could post pictures of them (an ambiguity on my forms that has now been fixed!), so I'm not posting pictures of them until I know for sure that I can.

Since I don't have many pics of clients to share right now, I thought I'd share these pictures of awesome flowers in a client's yard (hopefully they won't mind!) and give you a link to another completely random ooolllllddddd song that popped into my head today. Enjoy! (Maybe... depending on your taste in music! It does have fantastic lyrics, though. Wish I could find the original from the cd, but can only find a live version for free online.)

No comments:

Post a Comment