Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ball. Fall. Fun. --- And My Little Helpers

Crazy number of pictures, but we had so much fun and everyone was so cute that I can't pare them down!!

Thomper even joined in on the fun -- even though little bro Bings was annoyingly jumping in his face as usual!

Bings hasn't quite figured out "Fetch." He ruuuuuuns to the ball, touches it, and then ruuuuuns back to me! Ha! How cute is the little guy running through the leaves?

He brought the ball!!! Hooray!!! Thomper getting interested... (after seeing that going after the ball means Auntie Mel gets really excited and gives out loving and little crackers).

Heeee - Thomper starts going for the ball when it's close enough to him that he knows he can beat Bingley to it (it has to be very close to him!)

Thomper even ran a little bit! Bings didn't fully "get it." He brought the ball back about 20% of the time. But I rewarded him for running to it and back anyway.

Hee hee - I've never seen them stand next to each other happily! (Usually, Bings is driving Thomper nuts by jumping up in his face nonstop!) Look at Bings go!

He brought the ball!!!!! Wooo-hoooo!!! The neighbors must've thought I was totally wacky screaming in excitement when he brought the ball. Heee.

Enjoying the sun and the beautiful day! Thomper chews the ball while little bro Bings looks on.

After water and treats, I sat down to write my notes and was bombarded by little helpers as usual. :) This is how I usually see Rocky. Heh. Dusty nabbed the coveted lap spot.

Auntie Mel was stylin' in her old soccer socks.

Surrounded by helpers. Rocky snuggling with my cap.

Rocky mans the blackberry while Malley guards the notes. Bings always gets VERY adorable when I go to give him a kiss and a snuggle just before I leave. Check out how fast his tail is wagging! Heeee.

Actually, everyone gets very adorable when it's time to go. Little rascals! It's so hard to leave those little faces! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment