Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What a Good Little Boy! And a Bunch of Other Sweeties, Too!

"Hey, I know! We could play that game where I walk right next to you and you give me those little Charlee crackers and tell me I'm a good boy!"

"Look how perfect I am, Auntie Mel! I deserve a million and one treats, don't I?" "Maybe she's keeping her treats inside her mouth today. Leave it to me. I'll sniff it out, Bings."

"Look, Auntie Mel, I found some dirty water!" Why, oh why, do doggies want to drink dirty water instead of the clean stuff I provide? Little Bings, so happy to sit next to his big bro.

Ahhh, back in my chair. Sweet kitties, happy to see us back.

Hee, hee. Carrot has learned to wait by the back door when we return from our walk so that he gets his treat, too! What a pretty boy! And, of course, the sweet little Princess of the house.

Rocky's face is so white that I can't figure out how to get a good picture of him - I can't use the flash! Wouldn't this have been a perfect one (with that cute tail looped up and him rubbing up against the wall?) if I had only turned off the flash first. Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment