Saturday, November 7, 2009

Time to Get Back On the Horse...

Well, we've finally got the use of the laptop back (after Jon fell asleep with it on his lap, then, when it inevitably fell to the floor, it broke the power cord...), and I have emerged from my little trip to the bell jar over our loss of my sweet Stinkles. I'm obviously still mourning and I will be for a long time, but I think I can get back to living now and look back with happiness at all the times we shared. So - that's why I've been neglectful in posting. But it's time to jump back into it. I'm going to load a few posts of pictures from this week and then I'll go back and load some of the older ones that were neglected during that time. Thank you all so much for your condolences, sympathy and patience with me during this rough time. I still love you so much, Stink.


No comments:

Post a Comment