Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Girl After My Own Heart!

Nellie prefers to stay in bed all day rather than go outside at all! I have to drag her out of the bed sometimes! Heeeeeee. Check out how she envelopes the bed and those massive back feet hanging off the edge. I have no idea how mommy fits in the bed with her!

Once outside, though, she usually enjoys the smells (and most days a walk, but I let her off the hook yesterday b/c she's had a little bit of tummy troubles lately) and gives me a few adorable panting smiles.

Still a little sleepy, though! She's showing off my new car in this yawning picture. I finally got a car! Wooooo-hooooo! It's a Navy Blue 2006 Subaru Forester. We drove to Manassas to get it (and I spent an extra month without a car) because the guy at Brown Subaru here was so rude to me! Haven't had my awesome mechanic at Bellair Service check it out yet, though, so who knows if I bought a lemon! Yikes! At this point, I was just so ready to have my own car (and I think Jon was ready to get me out of his!) that we were willing to take the risk of not having him check it pre-purchase! Eeeeek.

So sweet.

And then she usually gets pouty again after we get back from the walk because she knows I'm leaving her soon. I always have to tell her "I'm not leaving YET! We still need to get fresh water and treats and cuddling!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment