Friday, March 19, 2010

Woooooo Hoooooo, I Pet Boo Boo!!!

Here's how it all went down.... Yesterday, he didn't take the bait.
Today, I got him to eat his favorite treat, Salmon Crispies, out of my hand! I tried making a trail of the crispies out from under the bed, but he didn't go for that trick either. He did start acting cute and purring, though!
Then I went downstairs for a few minutes and when I rounded the corner to go back up, I saw him peeking around the corner down the stairs at me! Hah! He was still nervous, though, so I went back downstairs and read quietly for a little while. When I went back around the corner, he was sitting at the top of the stairs. I approached very slowly...
And he let me pet him! Hooray! Then we were best buds and he did tricks and acted cute for me. He even licked my hand and let me rub his belly and paw pads! I looooove little paw pads!
I even put his toy mouse on his back at one point! Another "Stuff on Your Cat" moment! I know it - I'm a goofball. It's just so dumb it's hilarious.
What a little cuddlebug!!! And he's sooooo soft to boot!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it!!! Boo Boo won't even come out for me!
    What's weird is when he stayed at our house at Christmas he was fine with me. Then when he got his own place again, he acts like he doesn't know me!
    Martha the grandma of Boo Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee. I think it's the camera. Boo Boo's mommy said he's a total diva and loves to pose for the camera! :)

    Best,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete