Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Friends! Well, Sort Of...

Buddy was pretty skeptical of me at first (even though I spoiled him and Spike with wet food that they found to be yuuuuuummmmmyyy!) But guess who is my new BFF? Shayna! I brushed her for a long time. Look how sleek she looks!

My dangle toy got Buddy and Spike interested for a little bit.

Heee - check out Buddy attacking the toy from behind the banister!

Spike ventured up to the table to check out my stuff. Look at that left paw, ready to attack, if necessary! I gave him a wide berth.

Then the boys and Shayna seemed to settle in and start getting sleepy while I did the rest of the "chores" and went back to visit with Nadia and tell her goodnight. (No pictures of Nadia, but she did come out and eat a little bit while I was downstairs with her - after I moved over to the sink and then cleaned her potty. She had eaten a lot more after I went upstairs to visit with the rest of the clan.)

Oh, and Swimmy was doing well, too! Here he is telling me (and his little friend there) goodnight! Spike found something interesting out the back window just as I was leaving. Actually I think it might've been the reflection from my flashlight! Perhaps I'll try winning him over with the laser toy sometime today!

No comments:

Post a Comment