Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Big Dog Day, Part III: Unbelievably Gigantic Dogs

Meet Gracie and Emma, two strikingly beautiful Harlequin Great Danes. They are so big that they sound like galloping horses when they run! Gracie is the bold girl checking out the countertop after I set my stuff down there (notice how she doesn't even have to stretch to reach the counter/sink!) Emma is the shy girl that was initially uncertain as to whether to enter their room while I was in there (notice where she stands in relation to the doorknob!)

Emma had that slightly concerned look on her face for my entire visit. But despite her skepticism of me, she ate her supper like a good girl!

In these pictures with Gracie, I'm sitting on the ground and leaning into her slightly - she towers over me!

The girls like to be "tucked in" at night. Ha! Emma didn't trust me enough yet to let me completely cover her up, but she let me put the blanket halfway over her!


Another massive paw!

No comments:

Post a Comment