Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Where Have I Been?

In other words, why haven't I posted anything since November 18??? Well, I really have no idea. I guess it was the Thanksgiving rush and recovery that got me behind and then it just seemed like too much to tackle. Now I'm playing catch-up - but I've decided to backdate posts to the date that I downloaded the pictures. So you may start seeing some posts appear with old dates, and that is because I'm cheating and making it look like I posted them at an appropriate time. So sorry I was not able to post these sooner so that you could enjoy them while you were away (if you were away)! Note that I may also post some pictures from today before I post older ones, so if you see any dated today, that doesn't mean that I'm finished posting the pictures that should have come before today. Thanks for your patience and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment