Friday, December 25, 2009

I'll Admit It, People, I'm Weak and Desperate for Approval.

Please let me know if you like the photos!

If you like the photos, click on one or more of the boxes below the post ('thanks' or 'yay' or whatever they say...). That way, I'll know you are enjoying them and I'll be more motivated to continue snapping and posting! If you're not checking for photos and don't really care, then perhaps I'll just focus my efforts elsewhere (don't worry -- I'll still play with and love on your critters, but I just won't treat them as though they're superstars being followed by paparazzi the whole time we do that!)

Oh, and Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Merry merry, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - I love the pictures you post, but I know it must take a lot of time out of your day to post them with thoughtful comments. You're doing a great job.

    Happy New Year!

    Emily Carroll

    ReplyDelete