Friday, December 25, 2009

I've Created Monsters -- Nip Junkies!

From my visit 2 days ago:


From yesterday's visit:
Delon: "Auntie Mel, you have Dorito breath." I know, sweetie, I'm sorry. I'm working on my nutrition, but today I had an emergency.

Breena: "What do you mean 'no catnip today'?!?!? I WAS NOT being 'aggressive!' I was just telling Delon the nip was MINE! I let him steal my food, okay?!?!'"
Delon: "But, Auntie Mel, look how pitiful I am. I don't care if she's mean to me, I just want to play in the nip!"
Me: Sorry, people, just cuddles today (and of course playing with toys without nip, which is still possible, you know!)

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, thank you, I love seeing the pics of Breena and Delon! They look great, spoiled and happy! It looks like they had a few nips of the catnip - I know they love it so thank you for that too. I hope things are going well for you and you aren't having to fight through too much snow and ice. Thanks again! Jennie

    ReplyDelete