Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Caaaa-runch, Ca-runch, Ca-runch (Crunch!)

The sound of Staunton and Penny eating ice is so appealing to me that I've started eating ice as well (from my drinks, not from the back porch, though)!!! I don't know if these videos adequately convey the delicious, enticing, crunching sound (actually, Staunton crunching at the end of the second video is precisely the sound I love - as I say in the video). Heeeeee. (Oh, and please ignore my awful "doggie-talk" voice! )





And here's a picture showing my futile attempts to keep Penny and Staunton in the spacious and cozy kitchen area that has been set up just for them. I'll interpret Penny's expression for you: "You're kidding, right? I'll be out of here before you get back in your car." Staunton's expression: "I already feel guilty about getting out. Sort of." Actually, Staunton's just giving me the "You're leaving me???" pout. Little rascal.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny. Glad they are helping clear the deck!

    ReplyDelete