Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sweetness, Sweetness and More Sweetness

Have you ever tried taking pictures of doggies while holding their leashes and trying to keep them out of the road? It's practically impossible. But they look so happy when we're outside walking, so I tried my best!

It's a little easier with Tiggy-binks b/c I walk him by himself. But he doesn't really like to look at the camera so that's an added complication!

Look at how that cute little tail curls up! I love it!

These two are buds. I arrived yesterday morning and they were curled up together on the couch. So cute! Tigger is so funny when he gets a long-lasting treat, though. He'll snap at E like E is going to take it. Ha! I think he just likes protecting it!

Eliot was clearly enjoying this. Sorry, bud. :) There's my sweet little smiling girl!

Heee - funny look on Gabe's face! Kaija doesn't love the camera either. She always gets a little shy.

I love how Kaija's ears stick straigt up when she's excited/interested. And Gabe can give some serious puppy dog eyes. Makes my heart melt! I'm such a sucker. But I'm worst of all when it comes to my little man, E!

No comments:

Post a Comment