Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bears, Muddy Water, the Blues and Sleepyhouses

I think if I saw Tigger in the wild, I'd think he was a bear. In honor of that (and my little adventure with Kaija and Gabriel below), I'm listening to "Talkin' Bear Mountain Picnic Blues," which just happens to be one of my very, very, very, very, very favorite Dylan songs. Listen to the words. It's hilarious.


Another satisfied customer.


Kaija and Gabriel and I had a little adventure on a nature trail.


I had some "Muddy Water Blues" after they enjoyed themselves in the muddy creek!


My sweet little guy, Eliot, was adorably asleep in the house when we returned from our wilderness exploration, so I'm listening to this excellent song in his honor. I'm guessing the doggies are also all sleeping away now after our outdoor fun, so it really is a Sleepyhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment