Friday, June 5, 2009

NPRS: This is what addiction looks like.

I just made up a useful acronym for the blog because this is not pet-related but I just had to post about it! So, from here on out, NPRS = Non-Pet-Related Stuff.

I am ADDICTED to this Pumpkin Bread from Mission Home Bakeshop. I get it at the Crozet Great Valu, but I'm sure it is sold all around the area/region(?). The bakeshop's address on the label is in Free Union, VA. It is delicious and you absolutely MUST try it! I'm not supposed to be spending money while I'm building up my business, but I just couldn't hold out any longer and furthermore, Martha Beck told me (in her book, called Finding Your Own North Star, that I just finished reading) to indulge myself with plenty of whatever I want so that eventually I won't feel deprived of it. So I took her wonderful advice and bought THREE loaves of the pumpkin bread!!




No comments:

Post a Comment