Thursday, June 4, 2009

Shy Kitties

My clients warned me that their kitties were very shy and probably wouldn't come out of hiding for me, but I have to admit that I am still very disappointed that the kitties didn't warm up to me as quickly as Pete did.

Tucker moved around a little bit and even sniffed my hand once, but mostly just stayed in his chair.


Withnail wouldn't come out from under the bed. (Apparently my camera thought I was trying to focus on the food bowl, but I didn't want to take too many pictures so I didn't redo it.)


Sweet little Mel stayed on her little comfy seat in the den at first, but then decided to seek refuge in the basement.


Hopefully I'll have more luck tomorrow when they realize that I'm the source of food, fresh water and a clean potty!

No comments:

Post a Comment