Friday, June 19, 2009

It's a New Dawn, It's a New Day, It's a New Life For Me - And I'm Feeeelin' Good

I'm having one of those days where I look around me and EVERYTHING makes me giddy with joy. No early visits today, lazily washing the dishes (yes, I actually enjoy it if I have time!), drinking coffee from a cute mug, doors wide open with a cool breeze, kitties and doggie milling (or just lazing!) about, music playing from my Songza playlist (most of which is Dylan!), good things to look forward to reading whenever I have time, Stinky's eating on her own again, recent new clients, the mug where frequently-used kitty medical supplies are kept, yummy smelling candle burning, cute kitty dishes, fun bags I've had for ages, cute and comfy vegan shoes, favorite Hello Kitty t-shirt, sounds of chirping birds outside, the "poo light" by the kitty potties, fun office supplies, the guest bed where I've been sleeping with Jakie (and usually Little Man, too), the kitty stained glass (?) window hanging, and even one of my staple, run-of-the-mill breakfasts. I just hope we get to remain in our little paradise (due to our recent change in financial situation) - but even if we don't, it won't matter because we'll all be together. Though I had trouble choosing between several songs for this morning, I think this one is right on the money. (And it's being performed by someone who also makes me giddy with joy these days!) Our wedding first dance song is also making me feel a bit blissful and I've already established that this musician is my fave of all time.





[More info to be provided on each of these things - hopefully later today, but getting busy with calls and meetings!!]

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    We have just added your latest post "Buggledoo Pet Sitting, LLC" to our Directory of Pets . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


    Warm Regards

    Petgarden.info Team

    http://www.petgarden.info

    ReplyDelete