Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dog Tired

Jakie and I are both so out of shape that I wasn't sure we would make it to the top of Humpback Rocks yesterday. We had to take several breaks.


But we made it! And, as usual, it was worth every moment of pain on the way up. (Jon had already been up, back down halfway, back up and then waited 5 minutes before we got there!)


It was a crowded day up there.


Jakie was so tired afterwards that he could barely get in and out of the car!


Of course, by the time we picked him up from his house again hours later, he was back to normal and ready to start terrorizing the kitties again! (Although I think Little Man is the one doing the taunting in this picture!)

3 comments:

  1. Dog boarding Los Angeles Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whelping box I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete