Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Ball is a Ball is a Ball is a Ball

Miller was completely happy with the punctured old ball.

If I don't act quickly enough to toss or kick it for him, he drops it in my lap!

Being the over-achiever that I am, I decided I had to get to Target before our next visit so that I could get him a new ball. I bought the smallest size, which I thought was equivalent to the existing one. Initially, it appeared that he loved the ball, as you can see below.

However, I eventually understood that the violent shaking of the ball was an attempt to get it out of his mouth and not playing! It was slightly too big for his mouth and he had trouble spitting it out!

Another pouffy tail for me to admire....

So now he has 2 flawed balls to choose between.

Guess which one he picked?

Pooped. But still willing to play ball at a millisecond's notice.

When I was at home this evening, I dug around in Jon's old sports equipment looking for an air pump so that I could try to deflate the ball a little bit. I didn't find the air pump, but I did find an old volleyball, which worked much better!!

Another satisfied customer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment