Monday, August 31, 2009

Failure To Post Regularly = Cute Overload

I've been a little delinquent in posting lately, so I've been to visit with Cappy, Georgia and Indiana a few times already without posting. What this means is that I now have a gazillion adorable photos and I can't narrow them down. So I will just post a ton of them at once. :)

Sweet little Georgia playing with a string; Indiana playing with the cat dancer

Cappy takes a bath; a ball of cats

More sibling playtime; Indiana enjoys the newly rotated toy from the closet

Pretty, big eyes; Cappy making a statement: "I will sit next to this silly toy, but I will not play with it."

Cappy looking as regal and elegant as ever; Indiana looking as though he's about to pounce - look out Georgia!

Georgia playing with my pants!; Georgia making a statement: "I know there are more toys behind this door and I will be here the moment it opens."

Cappy trying to take a nap; Indiana looking up at me

Georgia looking up at me; Indiana enjoying the bag that just got rotated back out again

BEST. TOY. EVER. Even Cappy couldn't resist checking it out.

"Oh, I'm being photographed? Wait, let me stop and look adorable for a moment!"

No comments:

Post a Comment