Monday, August 31, 2009

Heaven

Stinky's been sick again lately and hiding out in her little bin inside the tiny hall closet. I decided yesterday that if she's not going to be around much longer, then darn it, I want her next to me! So I picked her up out of her bin (at first, she did NOT like that because that usually means medicine) and carried her up to the bed with me to take a nap (I felt her body relax as soon as she saw where we were heading)! And she stayed and slept next to me the whole time! A midday nap with my Stink curled up against me. Heavenly.

(By the way, I am clearly not one of those people who looks angelic and beautiful when they are sleeping. Please focus on Stinky, who is one of those people. Thanks again to Jon for the picture. Notice a theme? He loooooooves to take pictures of me sleeping.)

No comments:

Post a Comment