Friday, August 21, 2009

Will Smile For (Certain) Treats

I think Gomez will do anything for a treat - but only certain ones - specifically the Blue Dog Bakery cookies, those dried chicken strip treats and whatever the little treats are in the jar on his dad's kitchen table. None of those biscuit or cracker-like things and especially nothing that is supposed to be healthy!! He has, by now, figured out what I want him to do (potty, walk, run around in the yard, cuddle, smile and be calm) and that I will give him treats if he does those things. He could not have known that I would think it adorable and quite treat-worthy for him to pick up a baseball he found and carry it all the way home, though, so I am delighted to find that he does some things just for the fun of it, too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment