Friday, August 28, 2009

I Should've Asked Weeks Ago!!!

Since the little rascal, Auggie-Boo, has a tendency to go outside and disappear for days without checking in with me, I finally asked his mommy if I could just keep him inside while his family vacations. She said yes and, hoo boy, I felt like the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders. I didn't realize how anxious I was about him going outside! He must've sensed my relaxation, too, because he was much more lovey dovey and playful with me than he's ever been!

Auggie-Boo got in some yoga while he was out of his house. (Auggie stays in a very spacious crate/cage when he's indoors because he developed the very rude habit of marking the house with his urine when he was allowed to roam free!) I let him out for supervised play and stretching in his room, though, when I'm there.

I think Evie got worried when I shut us all in Auggie's room and hid under the bed! I think she was afraid that I might put her in Auggie's house!

I distracted Lewis with treats long enough to brush the burrs out of his hair and now he's silky smooth. He acts like he doesn't like it, growling and batting at me, but then he's allllll over me for loving a second later.

Georgia and Evie were back to their fun, silly selves after I put Auggie back in his house and opened up the bedroom door.

And Daisy was a riot with her lettuce moustache!

No comments:

Post a Comment