Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What a Diva! Ok, Maybe I Just Spoil Her.

Check out the foot in the water. She likes to splash it out. :) Of course, I think it's cute, so I don't discipline her, but I have asked her parents if they'd like me to discourage this adorable behavior.

She never wants to eat her lunch, so I have to encourage her. Today, the motivating solution was to have her eat it out of my hand! And she takes great liberties in destroying the beautiful plants in the yard.

But she's just so darn cute! And - we got the Kong stuck in the tree today while playing and the tough little girl was determined to get it out by herself! Fortunately, I got there before she ripped any teeth out! (It was not budging without some maneuvering.) Also, the plants below her were taking a great beating with each of her jumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment